Nimi festival part I (Ap and putumayo stands)

Finally the first part of my little travel to Nimi Festival (Florence) to attend the Misako tea party! I woke up around 5 a.m. (damn anxiety), I left home around 7 a.m., took my Lolita friends at station then we went to our destination! The first part of the travel was a bit difficult, we met rain and snow on the highway D: but everything went well and we arrived to Firenze with advance (after 4,5 hours ahah)! The exhibition was smaller than expected… but when we saw Angelic Pretty and Putumayo stands we forgot everything!! It was the first time we had the opportunity to attend a tea party and to have Lolita stands so we were all very excited! Some pictures of the stands:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The prices were really good! You could buy from Ap stand famous prints like Chess Chocolate for list prices (like on the website), they had a lot of accessories especially socks, necklaces, rings, wrist cuffs and also some bags (the pony bag for only 120 euro! ). Putumayo stand had prices a bit higher than website ones, they had a large choice of sweaters, dresses, skirts, socks and tons of fabulous necklaces! I bought something from both stands ahah. I received a lot of compliments from Maki and Asuka, they were really kind and sweet with me (also Putumayo shop assistants were really nice!), we talked a bit about wigs and what we wore! Maki was so kind to ask me if I could make a picture with her and Asuka, I was so happy!

Photobucket

And a picture with the super nice Putumayo shop assistant!

Photobucket

For the event I chose to wear my lady rose with a “classic” Ap outfit, it was my first time with an ott wig with ponytails but I think I looked convinced as a sweet lolita ahah, I really like the style but every time I think it doesn’t suit me (another reason was that I’m not so young), but this time I was really satisfied ^^!

Photobucket

After some hours I met my dear friends Flavia and Chiara! We made some pictures of us and also with Maki ,Asuka and the girl from Putumayo (also with my travel mates Grazia (in a cute Putumayo coordinate) and Chiara (in Aatp)). I hope you like the pictures, sorry if there are so many, I hope I didn’t annoy you ^^

Photobucket

( Someone knows the name and the blog of this lovely girl from Ap? She was so kind and cute!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, some pictures with the lovely girls I met during the day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Giulia was so lovely and perfect, I love her outfit with rose toilette and she was so cute!

I’ll make other two post about the event in the next days, one with other pictures of cute stands (Misako stand was really cute) and one about the tea party! I hope you enjoy the pictures! Thank you for looking ^^

8 commenti:

  1. Wow, it looks like so much fun! I wish we would have tea parties like this here ^^
    I like your outfit, it's very cute and adorable, and pink hehe ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. You girls look fabulous!!!
    woow, AP was selling the clothes for the same price, that's great! It's hard to see this o_o
    Maki and Asuka seem to be nice people.
    I am glad you had FUUUUUUUUN /o/~
    can't wait to read the rest :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. You looked great in sweet lolita! <3
    It was very nice to meet you, hope we'll have another chance soon!

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you very much girls ♥♥♥♥

    RispondiElimina
  5. (provo a ricommentare perché ieri non ci riuscivo...)

    dicevo, awww *V* <3<3 sono stata felicissima di incontrarti visto che a Lucca non c'eri! <3
    in effetti siamo troppo pucciose nella foto, tutte in tema rose >w< l'avevo vista su facebook e volevo chiederti il permesso per postarla su tumblr, ma poi ho visto che l'hai messa tu! XD *reblogga appassionatamente*

    bacini! <3

    RispondiElimina
  6. awww che carina che sei ♥♥♥♥ ovviamente se vuoi postarla da qualche altra parte prendila pure *_* spero che potremo rivederci presto!

    Chu ♥♥♥♥♥

    RispondiElimina
  7. io sono tutt'altro che barbona però 120 euro per una borsa e oltre 200 per un vestito se li possono tenè ahahah
    cioè, davvero oh XD mi chiedo a te come faccia a non piangerti il cuore quando sganci la grana!!!
    però non c'è che dire, il risultato dei tuoi sganciamenti di grana è ottimo :P sembrate tutte provenienti da un altro pianeta e siete bellissime da vedere.^^

    RispondiElimina
  8. ahah c'è da dire che anche a me piange il cuore :P raramente compro queste cose nuove, mi butto sulle aste così riesco sempre a risparmiare tantissimi soldi!!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.