Favorite Blogs

03:53


New inspiration post this time about my favorite blogs! I will share only “gaijin” today, I’ll make another similar post about my favorite Japanese blogs next time ^^! I hope you enjoy this list and let me know your favorites!
  

Firstly I want to start with my favorite gaijin gyaru Viivi (also if she isn’t not into gyaru anymore), I love her taste ‘cause is really special and unique, I always admired how she looks fabulous with her personal style and not copying someone like most of the gyarus do. I't always hard to find your “own style” and she totally did! I also love the effort she makes in her nail art and her beautiful hair *v* she is one of my biggest inspirations since when I discovered her blog in the 2011!

The next blog is from a Finnish girl I really love, I knew Anni some time ago on tumblr and I totally fell in love with her beautiful and cute style (she is also an adorable girl! *love*). She wears a personal street style inspired by Fig&Viper and I totally love it *u* she has also amazing hair all the time! You can find on her blog a lot of other inspiring posts!


 Cornelia is a fabulous girl who wears street style, she likes pastel colors, cozy sweaters and high platform shoes, how can’t I love her?  She made a lot of interesting make up tutorials and inspirations posts, you totally have to check them!


 Lua is a famous lookbook girl, if you are on this social network you surely know her! Her style is really special, I love that she mixes cozy things with elegant ones and how she looks always so flawless! She likes a lot vintage clothes and accessories! I’m so envious I haven’t any good thrift store there T_T.


 I’m sure you know the amazing Saga! Another gorgeous girl from Sweden eheh! She also has a blogspot (maybe you know really well her on tumblr) and she posts a lot of useful tips about hair care/dye! I’m a big fan of her style and she is also a really lovely girl *v*.

It’s all for this post! Do you like it? I will make more posts like this if you think they are useful to find new blog inspirations *_*!

16 commenti:

  1. L'unica che conosco è Lua e piace anche a me :D quando avevo lookbook devo anche avere hypato qualcuno dei suoi outfits. Delle altre mi è piaciuta in particolare Anni, adesso vado a dare un'occhiata ai suoi look <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Lua è davvero fantastica *_* torna presto su lookbook ❤!

      Elimina
  2. Hun hun hun I'm from Finland :') but it's alright haha I often get mistaken for being Swedish~~ thanks for including me I'm so flattered<3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. sorry sweetie for the mistake ❤❤ I wrote the post in the night when I was super tired ahah! buuuut the important thing is you're amazing ❤

      Elimina
  3. great post! thanks so much for sharing, I love reading new blogs
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  4. WOW! I don't know about Vilvi!! She is soooo cool!!
    I love Lua. She have a great look!
    And Saga...I love her...I-really-love-her ❤❤

    Kissess Vanilla!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm really happy you like this post! They're alla amazing *_*

      Elimina
  5. I know them all except for the first two. Viivi looks awesome, I like her purple hair :D They all look fantastic!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh really lovely blggers dear, thanks for share your cools inpiratons.

    www.sakuranko.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. omg i can't believe how kindly you wrote about me, i'm almost in tears! thank you so much<3 i love your blog&style as well and come to check it ever now and then!
    keep it up gurl<3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you totally deserve it ♥ ♥ ♥ thank you so much for your lovely comment *_* I'm so happy!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.