Lucca Comics & Games

Maybe you noticed my little absence from social networks the past days, but there was a good reason, I was in Lucca for the annual convention Lucca Comics & Games, the biggest convention in Italy! We left for it on Wednesday to arrange all our things, the travel was so exhausting, over 5 hours in the car x.x! We accomodated in a cute and big appartement inside Lucca, I was shocked when I saw how big the house was! Three bedroom, two bathroon, a big salon, a cuisine ad a big terrace with a lovely view of the town!

Lucca is such a lovely town *u*

The first day of the convention I dressed up simple 'cause I wanted to visit all the stands and buy the few things I wanted.

Hat h&m - Dress Jouetie - Tights,choker Taobao - Shoes Ebay

I wore some new things I got before I left, the Jouetie dress is so cute and cozy, a bit too short maybe XD also the tights are new and I love them!

The second day there was a Fashion Walk with some few organizers from other italian FW. I dressed up fairy for the first time and I don't feel really comfortable with it, I also look so bad in every pic 'cause I didn't sleep for two nights XD

With the adorable Clelia!

Dress, tights, shoes, choker taobao - Headband, bag Angelic Pretty

Bad picture of my outfit, lol

 Saturday I cosplayed Ririchiyo from Inu x Boku ss, does anyone know it? It's a really good anime with a lovely story! I'm waiting for some good pics of my cosplay, I hope I can share them soon! I also ate a yummy plate of takoyaki for dinner *u*.


 The same day we went to a concert, firstly we saw Cristina D'Avena, an italian singer of cartoon openings, then two totally unkown japanese bands, Master K and Chronos. I really appreciated Master K 'cause I love instrumental music especially if it's a mix between electronic and metal. Well...I didn't really like Chronos later XD their sound was not original and also the singer wasn't really good.




Sunday I felt ill like hell, fever and a lot of other not so good disturbs, so I decided to stay in bed and wait to come back home after lunch. I had a lot of fun also if there were a lot of negative aspects, but I was really happy to spend a weekend with my friends in a different way and meet a lot of people I couldn't see in a long time!



8 commenti:

  1. I'm so sorry that you got sick hun. you're outfits look lovely though ^^
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Peccato non averti incontrata!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. che peccato ToT speriamo di incontrarci l'anno prossimo!

      Elimina
  3. Ma come stavi bene in fairy! Quanto sono carine le calze che indossavi ;-; comunque non si vede che eri stanca, stavi benissimo XD. Un peccato non averti incrociata!
    (Comunque io da Venezia mi sono fatta sei ore e mezza di macchina per arrivare a Lucca, una cosa impossibile ''XD)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ç*ç ♥♥ è un vero peccato che non ci siamo viste! Comunque ammazza, ci vogliono tantissime ore anche da Venezia D:

      Elimina
  4. Love your fashion sense ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.