On Wedsneday we wear black

02:47
Just an easy outfit from yesterday, if someone from my readers watched American Horror Story I'm sure you'll recognize the post title as one of the best phrases from the Coven season, I felt like a witch wearing my new long dress and my large hat!































Hat, dress h&m - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Necklace Reliquia Arcana - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

This dress is really cute and cheap, I'm really glad I bought it, in my local h&m it's already sold out! The dip dye effect on the top is a nice touch to give a special effect to the dress, I wish there were more things like this in stores!

20 commenti:

  1. amazing ~ You are so beautiful ~

    jujurika.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ahh I love witchy looks (I might just go for witch permanently) love this <3

    The Quirky Queer

    RispondiElimina
  3. ahhh i love this outfit ^^ it suits you perfectly
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  4. You are so beautiful.
    This Outfit looks so good on you ♥

    http://ava--chan.blogspot.de/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're too sweet ;u; thank you very much ♡♡♡

      Elimina
  5. I love this outfit! You look really great with it *-*

    RispondiElimina
  6. You look lovely as always ♥ *3*

    RispondiElimina
  7. Ti rendi conto che io è da anni che tento di fare outfit total black e mi vedo come una barbona?
    X°°°D
    Questo giuro è fantastico,amo gli outfit che contrastano il colore nero con parrucche coloratissime,spero di trovare un'accordo con me stessa =w=/.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♥♥♥

      non dire così ;u; sono sicura che non sembri una barbona ahahah, prova qualche altra combinazione e sono certa che troverai una che ti piace ♥

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.