Leather
































Hat h&m - Cardigan JSG - Tee Tostadora - Skirt h&m - Boots Windsor Smith

How many of you watched the Viking series from History channel? I fell in love with this historical series some years ago, so when I saw this tee with the Athelstan print I had to get it in my hands ahah! I study literature, arts and history at my university so I'm always really interested in checking historical films/telefilms, recently I also did an exam about a part of England history so I was so happy I already knew so many vikings names, regions, kings and wars thanks to the series 8D. Finally I also got a new fake leather skirt because the other one I have became too large for me, I'm really tempted to do a haul video this month 'cause next saturday will be my birthday and I have so many great things to show you if you're curious! Don't forget you can use the code "REGALI10" from tomorrow until the 22th to get a 10% discount on your order on Tostadora!

10 commenti:

  1. Gosh I love that skirt!
    Happy birthday for next Saturday <3 Can't wait to see the haul video :D

    RispondiElimina
  2. I absolutely love this outfit! Really need to buy a couple of faux leather skirts as well, they always look so great

    RispondiElimina
  3. Soon to be happy birthday! This skirt is amazing O.O <3

    RispondiElimina
  4. That jacket is so so cool!
    Loving the outfit so much!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.