Mystify

05:05


































































































Hat h&m - Dress Glad News - Tights Dresslink - Boots Windsor Smith

Recently I shared so many new posts and I really hope I didn't annoy you! This is a simple and cozy outfit I wore some days ago with one of my favorite Glad News dresses, I didn't show it really well the last time I took a pic with it so I had to shoot it again! I'll also share the review of this gorgeous green circle lenses really soon, they are perfect for brown eyes with the little orange hint inside (and I promise it'll be the last review for this month :P). Which are your programs for Easter and for Easter Monday? I'll spend my Easter with my family like I always do and the next day with my friends in a super cute hanami event in a nearby city!

4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.