Green and gold











Hat Romwe - Top SheIn - Necklace Vivienne Westwood - Skirt Evris - Tights Calzedonia - Bag random shop in Tokyo - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys and Happy weekend! Mine will be a bit different from my usual ones: today is my 9th anniversary with my boyfriend! Time flies so fast I can't believe it ahah we'll have a proper date after many years with cinema and sushi dinner, I'm so incredible happy we can have some time alone relaxing 'cause lately our lifes are a bit hectic :P. Talking about the outfit is my classic go-to look when I want to feel a bit elegant without feeling uncomfortable, this look is really cozy and perfect for the autumn! I'm loving dark green color lately for this season and this sweater is absolutely great, especially for the gold details on the zips! I paired it with my always favorite skirt from Evris I got in Tokyo the past year, VW gold necklace and this pair of comfy boots super cheap! I got the biker clutch in the Ikebukuro Sunshine the past year but I don't forget the name of the store, I'm really sorry for that! I wish you all an amazing weekend!<3 p="">

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.