Hooks










Hat h&m - Dress Wearall - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

It's really difficult for me to find cool bodycon dresses that fits good and makes me feel comfortable...this is one of that rare cases! I fell in love with this black bodycon dress from Wearall, it's so soft and fits amazingly, I love the tiny hooks details all over, it can take a bit of time wearing it 'cause you have to close every hook, but it is totally worth it :)! The rest of the outfit is quite simple with my favorite pair of Lita and my favorite hat, I wanted to focus all the attetion over the dress but maybe my hair catched a lot of attention too ahah I'm so in love with these extension set! I wish you all an amazing weekend guys :D finally the weather become warmer so we can finally wear cool outfits again!


4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.