Kuro










Beanie Black Sanctuary - Necklace Glavil - Hoodie Romwe - Tights Uniqso - Shoes Yru

When I don't know what to wear and I want to feel as comfy as possible this is my go to look! I love large and warm hoodies, especially if I can wear them as a dress with tights or leggings, I think everyone should have something like this ahah this one has a lovely floral detail over the hood, I'm so freaking in love with embriodery details and I'm so happy they're totally in trend lately! I paired it with my old pair of Yru (I really need to get a new pair ahah but this model is sold out almost everywhere) and a black printed beanie. It's a shame in my country the weather is already too damn hot and I can't wear this outfit anymore :( I wish it was autumn already ahah!

4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.