Mesh










Hat h&m - Top SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Tights, choker random shops in Japan - Shoes Yru

I can't contain myself everytime I see mesh items, I have to get them! This top is pretty cool, it looks like a crop hoodie but all mesh, totally in the current trend :D it's so nice that after many years finally fashion took so many inspiration from the alternative world, I saw so many alternative people complain about it but sincerely I couldn't be happier 'cause for the first time in my life I found cool and affordable items almost everywhere (and it's so nice finding inspiration even in streets, I remember a few years ago girls dressed up so boring and now the whole fashion world is totally changed). My outfit is really simple, just added some of my favorite items like this fake leather skirt and platform sneakers, always in all black ahah I noticed I alwaysdressed up this way in the past weeks, I hope I didn't annoy you with my boring color scheme.

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.