Review: Geo Angel green Uniqso

Hi guys! Time for a new circle lens review for my always favorite shop Uniqso :D today I show you a pair of well known lenses, the Geo Angel in green! When I started wearing circle lenses years ago this pair was super popular I saw it almost on every girl in my country!


As always I got my lenses using Fedex shipping, it was super fast and I hadn't problem with the customs :D I really recommend it if you need your lenses in a few days!


Diameter14.2mm
Water Content38%
Base Curve8.6mm
Replacement PeriodWithin 12 months
What's insideA pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time2-3 working days


The lenses are a vivid green color and you can see it really well over my dark eyes, you can still see a tiny part of my brown color but the effect is quite natural, I'm pretty sure if you have light eyes these lenses will be incredibly natural on you! The diameter is tiny and natural, if you're looking for a pair of lenses that doesn't enlarge a lot your eyes this pair is perfect! They come with prescription as well and they're perfect both for j-fashion lovers and cosplayers! You can get the lenses here and they're available in other colors too :D check them here!




Look how pretty these lenses are! They're super natural but they give a dolly look to your eyes :D

Color ★★★★ vivid green color that covers really dark eyes
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★☆ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- cute green color that covers really well natural eyes
-  great design
- perfect for daily use
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

4 commenti:

  1. I have the same pair of lenses and they are so beautiful, love how they look even with brown eyes, you look amazing!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you dear ♥ I'm sure they'll fit you amazing!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.