Roses











Beanie River Island - Wig Trendywigs - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Dress Wearall - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! You know I love the fishnet trend and also ripped items (since I opened this blog you saw a lot of looks of this kind ahah) and I LOVE combining them, it's amazing how this large and comfy t-shirt/dress can totally change just adding fishnet tights, a mesh top and huge platform boots, it's something really easy to wear especially with a pair of black leggings for a daily outfit, but this way it becomes a totally different thing :D, it's my favorite piece for spring together with light outwears ahah! Do you like these trends? I know there are a lot of people who don't like fishnet and ripped items, especially because you can see them almost everywhere in the street, let me know what do you think about them!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.