Virgin Mary








Roses Handmade - Lace kimono SheIn - Choker Ghost of Harlem -  Tee The Grunge Monkey - Tights Uniqso - Boots Quanticlo

It has been so long since the last time I made an outfit with my real hair, I'm really enjoying my new pair of hair extension I reviewed in the previous post and I already shot two more looks without wigs, a big goal for me! I'm always too lazy to do my hair just a few hours before shooting in the early morning and my real hair are really frizzy all the time so usually I'm not totally happy with the results, but for today's look I think my blonde hair fit really well the Virgin Mary vibe :D I recently got some new things from the latest collection of The Grunge Monkey and this is my favorite since I started following them! I'm in love with the religious theme, I loved it since my lolita style years and I think it's a perfect combination with the usual skull print, let me know if you love it too! I added to the outfit this gorgeous lace kimono, I think it completes really well the Virgin Mary vibe ahah and it's also a perfect piece for a lot of different outfits, something we all need in our closets!

4 commenti:

  1. Really nice outfit, once again! That shirt is really cool *_* And your hair is also looking so nice. That color suits you very well.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so happy you like it :D thank you very much ♥!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.