Dragon









Hat h&m - Tee Librastyle - Kimono Librastyle - Skirt Romwe - Backpack Leafling Bags -   Tights Taobao - Boots Quanticlo

Finally I'm feeling well again so I was able to take some new outfit pics today! This outfit is quite simple but I really like it, I wore some of these items a lot lately 'cause they're comfy but cool at the same time, like this kimono! Can we take a moment to appreciate it? The print is gorgeous and I'm such a big fan of oriental symbols like the chinese dragon (which is also my chinese zodiac sign eheh) and this one is so well done and in my favorite colors ever, the fabric is light and soft so it's a pleasure to wear it. To match the tiny red tint of the kimono I added this tiny backpack you already saw some months ago on the blog, it's a little gem, the embriodery is my favorite thing. The rest is a basic all black look with a tiny tint of white, the crop top is also one of my favorites for the summer! I really hope you'll like this look 'cause it's my favorite casual one lately :D

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.